The selected candidate will be responsible for,
- Aggressively market a range of Fixed Deposits/Savings products to achieve individual and company targets.
- Carry out marketing and promotional activities related to Fixed Deposits/Savings.
- Responsible for processing withdrawals, premature withdrawals, and interest payment.
- Responsible for FD maturity, auto renewal process, affidavit and indemnity letters.
- Responsible for monthly interest schedule & Processing Interest Payments through Sampath Vishwa
- Any other job-related duties assigned by the management.
The ideal candidate should possess:
- Should possess at least 4 years work experience in a similar capacity in a reputed licensed finance company.
- Professional qualification in Marketing.
- Experience in development of new deposit products will be a definite advantage.
- Previous experience in mobilizing Fixed Deposits/Savings products will be an added advantage.
- Be able to build and maintain long lasting client relationships with a positive approach towards sales.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
An attractive remuneration package awaits the right candidate
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs