KEY RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Identify and plan fabric in-house dates based on the priority of styles and initiate sourcing process well in advance.
- Establish and sustain relationships with mills and suppliers ensuring a consistent and reliable supply chain.
- Liaise with Senior Fabric Technologist / relevant persons at factories/ suppliers resolving any issues on fabric received, re-order fabric where required and monitor fabric consumption in order to ensure the required quantity and quality of fabric are made available for the timely completion of orders.
- Continuously follow-up with suppliers to obtain the required fabric in-house in a timely manner.
- Liaise with planning team and plants in order to facilitate the production planning process whilst allocating fabric are in housed well in advance to PCD.
- In-to-detail and well updated of the fabric delivery status and possible issues and communicate same to the relevant parties well in advance to avoid PCD delays.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE :
- Degree or Diploma in Textile Engineering or equivalent professional qualification.
- 3-5 Years of experience in a similar capacity.
- Effective communication and presentation skills coupled with computer literacy.
- Excellent negotiation skills along with vendor management skills.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs