Location: Kalutara Plant
We are looking for dynamic persons with high level initiative and self-motivation to fill the following vacancy at Kalutara Plant.
- Responsible for execution of Fabric Technology processes.
- Monitoring & Reviewing fabric specifications, analyze risks of materials with time period to be used in operation.
- Analyze the impact of chemicals used for fabric.
- Investigate customer inquiries, complains & communicate with customers to solve problems.
- Coordinate regular inspections for fabric materials with customer standards.
- Conduct necessary tests of the linen, as and when required in order to ensure consistency in chemicals/test reports.
- Assess performance of machinery, employees and identify the areas required for improvement to increase operation productivity level.
- Degree or Diploma in the relevant field.
- 1 - 2 years of relevant experience in the fabric technology function with strong technical knowledge of materials and fabric technology processes.
- Industrial engineering knowledge will be added advantage.
- Good communication skills with fluency in English and Sinhala.
- Computer literacy including MS Office.
- Ability to work long hours when needed and willingness to work on weekends
- Preferably below 45 years of age.
You will be entitled an attractive salary package with fringe benefits will be offered to the selected candidate commensurate with qualifications, experience, competence & other assessment factors.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs