JB Apparel - Lanka Garment Manufacturing Company Limited, a subsidiary of Jafferjee Brothers Group of Companies, has been in operations for the past three decades, housing two manufacturing facilities with a direct workforce over 1500.
We are looking for a dynamic, result oriented professional with an outstanding business acumen, who could transform the trends into creativity and are proven track record for a position of Fashion Designer/3D Fashion Designer.
- Converting ideas and concepts into apparel designs which would enable the creation of new markets and also facilitate the expansion of present markets.
- Keeping abreast of the global trends in fashion, consumer preference, fabrics and techniques, pricing, market developments, and seeking design inspirations and subsequently advising the management on a suitable marketing strategy to penetrate new markets.
- Advocating design and product development ideas to the technical staff and creating an interest among them to move away from conventional products to new products.
- Ensuring that designs are created for target retailers and market segments, while constantly keeping in mind their trends, preferences and pricing
- Research to understand the customer's brand identity and the final consumer's lifestyle needs.
- Attend and lead tech pack meeting in making sure the design intent is clearly conveyed in terms of material, construction, pint and embellishments, so the team has complete clarity of the design intent of concept.
- Degree or diploma in fashion designing with a minimum of 3 years' experience.
- Excellent design and conceptual Skills
- Excellent sense of style and colour
- Knowledge of Pattern Making and Grading
- Outstanding Communication (both verbal & written) and marketing skills, ability to understand fabric structures and their properties, and ability to handle multi-media presentations for buyers and visitors.
- Ability to conduct and analyze research on consumer life styles, market segments and competitors.
- Knowledge of developing new concepts and effecting product developments.
- Knowledge of global trends and the ability to forecast global trends.
- Sound knowledge of the international textile business.
- A broad knowledge of fashion design industry with a good eye of color, texture and shape
- Knowledge of handling computerized tools for designing purposes.
- Knowledge of evaluating the construction of a design for bulk production.
Below requirement is to be must for the applying 3D fashion designer.
- Familiar to using 3D Software(3D asset creation & 3D Animation)
The selected candidate would be provided with a remuneration package in par with industry standards.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs