KEY RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Design and develop products on the required categories of specified customers meeting their design objectives.
- Do effective research and analysis to identify customer design requirements and seasonal trends and forecast and present new concepts of fashion trends.
- Understand key requirement of the customer, create tech packs with complete and perfect technical descriptions, material requirements, and embellishment details in order to ensure proper handing over of concept to the Tech for sampling.
- Close coordination with the internal teams to ensure the required quality of samples.
- Do the onetime fit sessions and record fit comments/ issues with regard to the fitted styles along with tech reps.
- Liaise with internal teams to develop production feasible designs within the budgeted cost and deadlines.
- Provide the marketing team with information on design capability, product capability and market intelligence through design and fashion trend analysis.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE :
- Degree or Diploma in Fashion Designing or any other recognized qualification.
- 2-3 Years of experience in a similar capacity
- 3D designing Skills coupled with knowledge in adobe illustrator.
- Designing experience in Kids Casual wear is a prerequisite.
- Experience in handling UK/ European customers will be a definite advantage.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs