Richard Pieris Group is a highly market driven technology oriented diverse conglomerate engaged in a wide spectrum of businesses including Plantations, Retail, manufacturing of Rubber and Plastic based products, Tyre retreading, Construction, Financial and other services. We believe in attracting and retaining the best talent to ensure continuous growth of our business ventures.
To manage the field sales staff, ensuring that the budgeted turnover is achieved while ensuring that margins are maintained. To take proactive steps to defend and expand market share in retreading and connected products
The selected candidate will be responsible for,
- Convert annual budgetary volumes into monthly and weekly targets for each region and team member.
- Monitor the historical sales trends by region and take proactive steps to expand the volumes.
- Proactively monitor competitor behavior in each region and take steps in advance to defend market share
- Establish and maintain strong working relationships with dealers and other customers
- Monitor sales plan on a daily basis and ensure that the target is achieved
- Monitor receivables and take action to ensure that receivables are within norms
- Provide after sales support to customers, such as handling queries, claims etc.
The ideal candidate should possess,
- A Bachelor's degree in a related discipline or a recognized qualification in marketing with a background in finance.
- A minimum experience of five (05) years as an Assistant Manager / Senior Executive handling a dealer based market.
- Experience in marketing high volume, low mix products and proven experience in developing new customers.
- Experience in tyre or spare parts industry is preferred.
- Proficiency in Sinhala and English. Preference will be given to proficiency in Tamil.
- Very good numerical and analytical skills and excellent interpersonal skills and ability to build a strong, working relationship with customers within a short period.
- Strong leadership skills in leading and controlling a large sales force.
- Cross functional skills, in dealing with diverse internal functions and high degree of accountability and personal commitment
An attractive remuneration package awaits the right candidate
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs