We are searching for a motivated, proactive and result oriented individual with a proven track record in Finance or Accounting field, to join our team as a Finance & Administration Executive. This will be an excellent opportunity for your personal growth and career advancement.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Maintain accurate financial records and prepare reports, analysis based on management requirements.
- Forecasting and budgeting to support the company's financial planning.
- Evaluating financial performance and suggesting improvements to enhance profitability.
- Gathering, cleaning, and transforming data from various sources for analysis.
- Creating data visualizations and reports to effectively communicate findings.
- Developing and implementing data analytics models and tools to uncover meaningful insights.
- Identifying trends, patterns, and opportunities through statistical analysis.
- Contributing to the development of data-driven strategies and decision-making processes.
- Collaborate with other departments to streamline processes and improve overall efficiency.
- Provide commercial support and oversight to achieve the organization goal.
- Implementing risk management and internal control procedures.
- Part qualification in Finance & Accountancy such as CA/ CIMA /ACCA or CMA.
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration, or a related field will be an added advantage.
- Minimum 3 years' experience in similar capacity with commercial of manufacturing industry.
- Knowledge in MS Office & Hands on experience with accounting software packages and ERP systems.
- Proficiency in data analysis tools (E.g. Advance Excel, Power BI).
- Proven experience in financial analysis and data analytics.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and work independently.
- Should be able to work in a challenging work environment and ability to meet deadlines.
- Above industry average salary with other benefits
- Modern and flexible working environment.
- Health insurance.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs