John Keells Information Technology (Pvt) Ltd (JKIT) is the consulting and professional IT services arm of John Keells Holdings PLC, Sri Lanka's largest listed conglomerate. JKIT focuses on Strategy, Consulting, Digital, Technology, and Operations for large multinational companies worldwide. JKIT has delivered many award-winning solutions to some of the biggest names in Europe, the Middle East, and Asia.
We invite applications from suitably qualified individuals for the post of Finance Executive. The selected candidate will report to the Senior Accountant.
The Finance Executive will be responsible for:
- Preparation of company MIS reports
- Assisting in annual budgeting and re-forecasting
- Preparation of annual financial statements, balance sheet reconciliations, bank reconciliations, petty cash, accounting entries, and reporting.
- Manage external and internal audit queries
- Handling all tax-related matters i.e ., IT, ESC, NBT computations, filing returns, making payments, dealing with assessments, etc.
- Handling banking matters i.e ., investments, currency conversions, etc
The ideal candidate should possess:
- Reading professional qualifications in ICASL or ACCA or CIMA or a degree in Accountancy, Business Manager from a recognized university with a minimum of 1-2 years experience in a similar capacity as a Finance Executive or freshers are encouraged to apply
- Strong knowledge of audits would be a definite advantage
- Knowledge in SAP
- Strong knowledge of Financial Accounting
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
John Keells Group is an equal opportunity employer and we invite applications from all suitably qualified, individuals, to join our team.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs