The 'Debug group' is a diversified group of well established companies. We are looking for highly motivated and dynamic candidates to join our team.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage and monitor daily cash inflow and outflow in bank transactions by ensuring all receipts and payments are banked and cleared in system on daily basis
- Optimize cash outflow by ensuring all payments are made following agreed credit term
- Managing group intercompany fund transfers, intercompany borrowing/ loans as well as the reimbursement payment of each company
- Monitor banks loan especially relating to interest and loan related payments/processes
- Prepare weekly cash payment forecast to ensure sufficient cash for payment release and providing timely and accurate management information
- Supervise monthly reconciliation of all cash and bank statements and submit to accounting for month end closing
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCES:
- Part Qualification in CA/ACCA or CIMA
- A bachelor's degree in accounting and finance will be added advantage.
- Experience related to funding management and reporting
- At least 3 years of experience field in Accounting and Auditing (More than 2 year Audit experience will be added advantage)
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs