Richard Pieris Group is a highly market driven technology oriented diverse conglomerate engaged in a wide spectrum of businesses including Plantations, Retail, manufacturing of Rubber and Plastic based products, Tyre retreading, Construction, Financial and other services. We believe in attracting and retaining the best talent to ensure continuous growth of our business ventures.
The selected candidate will be responsible for,
- Coordinating with suppliers and customers when required
- Collect cash from company debtors before due dates
- Maintaining transaction records and enter data to the system
- Control credit limits of customers, according to company protocols.
- Reviewing the credit limits timely for existing customer
- Process all Purchase invoices and run monthly aged listing and reconcile supplier accounts
- Filing of all invoices/documents in appropriate files on a timely basis and create new supplier accounts on the system as necessary.
- Analyzing, handling, reporting utility bills and arranging payments.
- Preparing ad-hoc reports when required.
The ideal candidate should possess,
- Full or part qualified in AAT/ICASL/CIMA/CMA
- Previous experience in finance would be preferable.
- Ability to communicate with Suppliers & Customers
- Carryout delegated duties with low supervision.
- Ability to work long hours would be preferable.
- The articles will be covered for registered students of ICASL/CMA/AAT & CMA
- Preference will be given to candidates residing in and around Maharagama
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs