What you will do,
- Perform financial management duties including general financial data, compiling and submitting reports, analyzing industry trends and assessing the financial health of the company.
- Oversee the operations and development of the company's finance departments including creating and reviewing policies, budgeting, training and conducting regular assessments of financial procedures.
- Supervise the preparation of quarterly and annual account reconciliations, monitor and enforce compliance with tax and financial reporting standards and assist with cash flow forecasting.
- Advise finance division on decisions related to the company's finances.
- Mediate between the organization, employees and suppliers on financial issues for amicable resolution on differences.
- Supervise the documentation of the company's financial status and forecasts.
- Create strategic business plans based on the analysis of the company's status and financial forecasts.
What you should have,
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting/Finance from a recognized university with full qualification in ACCA, CIMA or CA.
- Possess strong analytical, organizational, communication and people skills.
- Up to speed, accuracy, attention to detail, flexibility and willingness to work individually and as a part of a team to achieve team goals and deadlines.
- Minimum 5-10 years of experience in accounting and/or Auditing in above grade.
- Computer literacy and proficient in MS Office packages.
Job positions are on a full-time basis with an attractive remuneration package based on the qualifications/experience and exciting career in a challenging work environment awaits the right candidate.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs