- You will be responsible and will overlook all accounting functions of the company including but not limited to,
- Ensure timely completion of accurate financial, management and regulatory reporting, including filling of statutory returns.
- Develop and implement financial controls, policies, and procedures to safeguard company assets and maintain strong internal controls.
- Provide financial insights and support decision making on strategic initiatives, investments and cost saving measures.
- Preparation of management information reports to identify trends, risk and opportunities.
- Liaise with stakeholders as well external parties such as auditors /consultants, local regulatory bodies and the inland revenue department.
- Providing insights on financial information and understanding business/ economic developments and on changes in accounting and taxation.
- Provide leadership and guidance to the Finance team.
- An associate member of Chartered Accountants of Sri Lanka or equivalent (ACCA).
- Bachelor's degree in Finance Accounting or equivalent in a relevant field.
- Minimum 10 years work experience in a same capacity.
- Passed finalized of a recognized professional institute (CIMA/ACCA) will be an added advantage.
- Excellent in MS office applications and other accounting tools.
- Excellent communication skills in English are a requirement in both written and verbal.
- Pleasant personality with enthusiasm, energy, dedication and integrity.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs