- Work in cross functional teams to drive effective creation of "Minimum Viable Products" to accelerate business value.
- Ensure compliance with the documented software processes and procedures throughout the life cycle.
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain, and improve software.
- Constantly review the code to guarantee quality of the design by avoiding complexity and ensuring maintainability.
- Ability to solve user problems with holistic and simple solutions.
- Contribute to each step of the product quality of the design by avoiding complexity and ensuring maintainability.
- Contribute to each step of the product development process from ideation to implementation to release using DevOps best practices such as continuous Integration, Automated Testing and Continuous Delivery.
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines, and deliverables.
- Create software documentation and update existing documentation, implement best practices such as continuous Integration, quality and delivery methodologies.
- A bachelor's degree in IT/Software Engineering/ Computer Science or equivalent professional qualification.
- Experience in leveraging Microsoft Sure Step methodology for full-lifecycle implementations.
- Minimum 4 years of experience in Software Engineering.
- Good communication and client facing skills.
- Provide guidance to the development team and resolve technical issues efficiently.
- Hands on experience in MS Dynamics D365 FO and Retail / POS modules
- Experience installing and configuring Microsoft Dynamics D365
- Certifications in Microsoft Dynamics D365 FO may be advantageous.
- Dynamics D365
- Core development capabilities in X++, Morph, C#, Web-services, SQL Server, SSRS, SSIS.
- Good knowledge in Application Integration Framework (AIF), Enterprise Portal, Workflows and Reporting.
- Experience in solution design.
- Experience in fit gap analysis.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs