- Maintain all accounting records of the hotel in the manner prescribed by Centara Hotels and Resorts.
- Prepare all reports and financial statements on a timely basis in accordance with instructions prescribed by Centara Hotels Resorts and Owning Company (Softlogic Group).
- Maintaining systems of internal controls and checks which will provide the most effective control of the assets and revenue of the hotel.
- Ensure all tax matters, including both income and other tax matters are handled on a timely basis.
- Prepare all financial statements, accounting and statistical reports and any other special reports required by Management.
- Responsible for reporting the annual results as compared with the forecast results and prepare annual budget and forecast, etc.
- The Finance Controller must pay attention to the hotel cash flow and provide a regular update to the General Manager and Group Director Finance.
- Responsible for all local policies and all statutory payments.
- Sustain a strong working relationship with multiple teams and stakeholders in the organization.
- Should be a fully qualified Chartered Accountant (ICASL qualified).
- A Finance Management Degree from reputed University/ Institute will be an added advantage.
- Should have minimum 05 years of working experience in a similar capacity and overall over 10 of comprehensive experience in senior positions in the Accounting and Finance Field.
- Age should be below 40 Years
- The candidate should have experience in the Tourism & Hospitality Industry or Hotel Sector years
- Excellent computer literacy with ability to work in a fully computerized working environment and should be computer literate in MS Office package and good knowledge in the technical aspects of Accounting Systems (Preferred in Oracle/ SAP Systems).
- Should possess an excellent command of English and Sinhala, both oral and written.
- Excellent analytical skills, interpersonal skills, and time management skills.
- Should be a self-motivator who can work with a positive, creative mind and ability to work in a flexy working environment.
- Should be a person who has a can-do attitude with an ability to suggest improvements.
- Demonstrate ability to successfully coordinate multiple projects without sacrificing quality.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills, with the ability to plan and manage timelines.
- Be able to work at the property situated at Bentota.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs