The Job Role
- Overall responsible for the management and operations of the Finance Division and reporting to the Managing Director.
- Ability to organize and present financial statements according to the generally accepted accounting principles and ensure all data is correct and anomalies are investigated and reported.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts to the Board of Directors.
- Preparation of the variance analysis reports against the budget and monitor results with the department heads and interpret the results.
- Ensuring all payments are properly authorized with supporting documents.
- Responsible for year-end Audit ensuring all schedules and information is made available meeting Audit deadlines.
- Fully or partly qualified in CASL / CIMA / ACCA or equivalent.
- Minimum 05 years of experience in similar capacity.
- Age below 35 years.
- Having worked in an ERP environment.
- Good oral & written knowledge of English and MS Office packages is essential.
- Must be a team player having a structured and disciplined approach towards work.
- Prior experience in the Trading sector will be an added advantage.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
An attractive remuneration package will be on offer to the right candidate.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs