- Answering the phone calls, directing inquiries appropriate staff members, and taking accurate message.
- Welcoming visitors and providing them with necessary information and assistant.
- Providing support to other departments as needed.
- Assisting with billing and insurance claims processing.
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise.
- Should passes minimum A/L Qualification with relevant work experience.
- Preferably, age between 20- 35 years and pleasing personality
- Excellent communication skills in Sinhala & English, enabling clear and professional communication.
- Sound knowledge in computer literacy telephone etiquettes.
- Should have a pleasing personality with strong customer care skills.
- Previous working experience as a Front Office or Administration Officer would be added advantage.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs