What you should do,
- Implementing all company procedures and maintaining standards in the supermarket.
- Achieving the company goals in terms of Sales, Gross Profit and Net Profit.
- Tracking out of stock situations of top selling products.
- Ensuring high standards of food hygiene and safety of items sold at the supermarket.
- Recruiting, training, supervising and appraising staff.
- Dealing with customer inquiries and complaints.
- Overseeing pricing and stock control.
- Maximizing profitability and setting/meeting sales target, including motivating staff to do so
- Ensuring compliance with health and safety legislation.
- Preparing promotional materials.
What you should have,
- A degree in Business Management or Professional Qualification in the relevant field from a reputed Institute.
- Should possess minimum 5-6 years of experience in a similar capacity with a strong operational knowledge.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written in English and Sinhala.
- Should possess a strong leadership skill, and be enthusiastic individual with a positive attitude to lead all operational work effectively and efficiently
- Be a good team player with strong people management and leadership skills.
- Should possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Job positions are on a full-time basis with an attractive remuneration package based on the qualifications/experience and exciting career in a challenging work environment awaits the right candidate.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs