We want someone with years of hands-on experience in the financial sector plus a good sense of how financial markets move to join us under the capacity of a Fund Manager.
- Expertise to identify investment opportunities and manage risk portfolios in order to achieve the best possible returns for investors
- Gathering and reviewing information to improve investment decisions
- Making informed financial recommendations and decisions to the management
- Developing investment policy statements
- Prepare annual/interim reports and facts sheets
- Present portfolio performance to clients, investment committee and Board of Directors
- Qualified in CA/CIMA/ACCA/CFA or a degree from an accredited Sri Lankan or foreign university in the fields of Finance, Accountancy, Business Administration or Economics.
- Experience in the financial/securities market for a minimum period of two years.
- A strong team player with the ability to work under minimum supervision
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs