WHO WE ARE?
Crystal Martin Ceylon (Private) Limited is a subsidiary company of the Hong Kong Based Crystal International Group Limited, having 06 manufacturing facilities island wide and providing employment to 5000 employees.
We are looking for a dynamic individual with a passion to pursue a career in product development department. The ideal candidate should be energetic, team player with excellent communication, proactive attitude, ability to be self-motivated and work independently to achieve tight deadlines.
- Ensuring deadlines are met on time.
- Ensuring manufacturing units receiving all relevant information and approved samples on timely manner.
- Total responsibility of quality controlling of samples submissions.
- Understand customer sample comments and to activate the same on new samples.
- Take control of the entire technical process from pattern making / sample sewing / applying sewing techniques/cost effective methods on given account.
- Maintaining related all sample technical documents/systems.
- Liaise with the local regional offices & overseas souring offices.
- Managing fit meetings and development meetings with the customer.
- Minimum of 5 years experience as a Garment technologist (2 years in a product development center) and experience in lingeries.
- Sound knowledge on pattern making required.
- Has a good knowledge about stitching / sewing techniques and ability to demonstrate.
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English and communication skills
- Eye for detail.
- Highly organized and efficient
- Ability to find timely solutions for the possible production problems of the system.
- Able to work longer hours & work under high pressure.
- Willing to travel within the group local business when necessary.
- Be able to work flexible hours as needed due to deadlines.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs