Liaising with the head office team to conduct the development process successfully and adapting designs to suit production methods.
- Making and sizing samples and pre-production garments
- Sourcing fabrics and accessories when required
- Undertaking quality evaluations of materials and checking the quality of the final product
- Responding to product queries, including complaints, from customers
- Making sure garments can be produced within budget
- Overseeing fabric testing and fittings of first samples
- A Diploma in Apparel Industry or completed a Certificate in HND/HNC OR Degree in Fashion or Patterns.
- Previous experience in relevant field
Personal Attributes and skills:-
- An understanding of manufacturing, textiles, and garment construction
- Have the ability to work alone as well as in a team
- Be able to work under tight deadlines and cope with pressure
- Have a keen interest in fashion and textiles
- Demonstrate an understanding of pattern cutting, construction, and manufacturing techniques.
- Technical knowledge gained preferably from previous experience
- Flexible approach to be able to adjust to the constantly changing needs of the business.
- Ability to convey technical information clearly
- Exceptional eye for technical detail to consistently ensure the correct documentation is used and followed.
- Applied technical knowledge of fabrics and threads
- Highly organized with good prioritization skills
- Confident and clear communication skills; both verbal and written to work productively alongside other Product teams and external suppliers
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs