The ideal candidate should be an energetic team player with excellent communication, a proactive attitude, ability to be self-motivated and work independently to achieve defined business KPIs.
Role & Responsibility
- Co-ordinate of work flow within the sample room on given customer account.
- Ensuring deadlines are met on time.
- Effectively managing of technical aspects to fix potential Issues at development stage.
- Ensuring manufacturing units receiving all relevent Information and approved samples on tomely manner.
- Total responsibility of quality controlling of samples submissions.
- Understand customer sample comments and to activate the same on new samples.
- Maintaining related all sample technical documents/systems.
- Take control of the entire technical process from pattern making /
- Sample Sewing / applying sewing techniques /Cost effective methods on given account.
- Llalse with the local regional officers & overseas souring officers.
- Managing fit meetings and development meetings with the customer.
Qualifications & Experience
- Minimum of 5 years experience as a Garment Technologist with Lingerles (2 Years In a product development center)
- Sound Knowledge on pattern making required.
- Has a good knowledge on pattern making required.
- Has a good knowledge about stitching / sewing techniques and ability to demonstrate.
- Excellent command of both written and spoken english and communication skills.
- Eye for detall.
- Highly organized and efficient.
- Ability to find timely solutions for the possible production problems of the system.
- Able to work longer hours & work under high pressure.
- Willing to travel within the group local business when necessary.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click the APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs