Monsoon Restaurant & Bar serves South East Asian cuisine from Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, Thailand, and Vietnam in a relaxed, casual-chic dining atmosphere.
- Supervise a team of chefs, bartenders, service, maintenance staff, and other employees, to ensure a smooth daily operation of the restaurant
- Create a comprehensive business plan for the restaurant which considers the local market, competitors, sales revenue, and expenses
- Work closely with the Marketing team to develop strategies, advertising campaigns, community outreach programs, and research to entice new and existing customers to frequent the restaurant
- Ensure an outstanding dining experience by standardizing presentation, taste, service, and atmosphere for all guests; develop ways to cultivate regular customer footfall
- Analyse the restaurant budget with personnel to establish a price inventory, reduce expenses, review current pricing, and adjust purchasing strategies when required
- Work closely with all levels of staff to adopt best practices
- Work closely with the HR team to create a hiring process that ensures qualified people are selected, trained, and retained
- Consider actions of employees in various situations that deem rewarding or require disciplinary action
- Provide guidelines on safety standards to personnel to eliminate hazards and dangers in the workplace
- Ensure compliance with licensing, hygiene, and health and safety legislation/guidelines
- Lead the restaurant to achieve new and greater goals to stand above the competition
- Bachelor's Degree / Diploma from a reputed university or institute
- 5 - 10 years experience in a restaurant management position
- Results-driven individual with a demonstrated record of prior success and previous experience in a high-volume setting
- Great management, budgeting, and leadership skills
Be a part of the Monsoon team.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs
We are an equal-opportunity employer, and invite applications from all qualified individuals.