- Responsible for developing, modifying and maintaining IT systems, Dashboards, Mathematical models, etc.
- Support to drive the IT systems and technological business tools to maximize efficiency and ensure system procedures and workflows are being used in the Hospitals Group.
- Conduct internal and external research & analysis.
- Identify bottlenecks, routing tasks and automate tasks using appropriate tools.
- Develop and maintain dashboards for internal uses and facilitate business teams with data requirements.
- Assist to analyse & interpret timely and reliable management information reports periodically.
- Liaise with all departments of the business providing business and technical advice and facilitate information support.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR A,
- Dynamic candidate who holds a Bachelor's Degree in Management and Information Technology, MIS, Data Science or any other related discipline.
- Sound Knowledge on DBMS, DB Querying, Excel and Power BI.
- Tech savvy individual with a growth mindset.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs