HEAD OF CREDIT (Colombo 04)
- Manage and lead the credit department and be accountable for the entire credit granting process with consistent application and adherence to Company credit policy and procedures.
- Design and implement a pragmatic credit evaluation process to minimize credit
- Assessing creditworthiness of potential customers and credit reviews of existing customers.
- Provide guidance on appropriate collaterals and recovery mechanisms.
- Represent the company in external forums relating to credit matters.
- Leads a team of credit approvers to ensure high standard credit quality of the portfolio by using various credit assessment tools
- With a strong understanding of Credit analysis, Credit policies, and Credit Risk Management principles.
- University Degree and Professional Qualification in finance, banking, accounting, business, audit or risk management.
- A minimum of 10 years' experience in Management of credit risk for Leasing / SME / Factoring in a reputed Bank or a financial institution
- People management and relationship skills
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs