- Layout overall department plan together with the senior leadership team.
- Develop and fine tune existing degree modules and contribute to curriculum development.
- Contribute to the development of teaching, teaching methods and assessments in the department to enhance the quality of teaching.
- Contribute to building and establishing links between the appropriate stakeholders to establish department.
- Partner with internal and external stakeholders to acquire required resources for the department.
- Liaise with UGC and other relevant government authorities to ensure compliance
- Assist in the business planning and objective setting process for the department. aspects.
- Lead an active part in management of financial, staff, administrative and research resources, in line with university policy and procedures.
- Contribute to develop research culture within the department liaising with the university research committee.
- MSc in Electrical Engineering, Electronic Engineering, Telecommunications, or a related field with a BSc degree with first or second class honors.
- Having a PhD in electrical engineering or a related field would be an added advantage.
- Experience in teaching at the undergraduate/ postgraduate level.
- Strong communication skills with non-technical audiences as well as with peer-group experts.
- Track record of innovation and technology/knowledge transfer.
- Results-oriented with demonstrated ability to complete activities.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs