McLarens Group is a leading, well-established business conglomerate with diversified business activities. McLarens is widely recognized for excellence in Maritime & Logistics, Petroleum & Energy, Manufacturing & Distribution, Property & Strategic Investments and Leisure to sustain its commitment to quality while continuing to grow in business and stature in Sri Lanka.
- Ensures all accounting and financing processes are in line with accounting standards, companies Act and other relevant regulations.
- Ensures timely & accurate release and closure of accounts & Reporting the shareholders/Partners.
- Spearhead the Annual Budget preparation & Group KPI process & Annual External audit.
- Analyzing of the Profitability Reports and drawing up recommendations.
- Strict budget monitoring & drive cost saving initiatives.
- Performs necessary risk analysis and ensures strong credit lines are open while keeping a strong check on debtor days.
- Dealing with Banks for daily transactions while negotiating with banks to obtain facilities and good rates.
- Maintaining cordial relationship with Regulatory bodies & coordinate with them for reporting needs.
- Perform a variety of advance financial analyses to determine present and forecasted financial health of the company. Liaising with GCRM team to monitor and improve internal controls and reports.
Qualifications and Skills
- Degree in Finance or Professional qualification in CIMA, CA or ACCA.
- Knowledge in Accounting packages, ERP system,Tax process and accounting standards.
- 5 years or more experience in similar capacity with overall 10 years experience.
- Strong attention to details and problem solving skills.
- Computer Literacy (MS Office package & outlook)
- Previous experience in Shipping & Logistics, warehousing is added advantage.
An attractive remuneration package along with industry fringe benefits and excellent career opportunities await the right candidate
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs