- To develop and drive a sustainability strategy across the Group.
- Develop sustainable products, and business model strategies for all Group companies.
- To establish, monitor and report on the progress of sustainability-related KPIs.
- Ensure effective stakeholder engagement for sustainability practices.
- Assess and mitigate sustainability-related risks that may impact the Group's reputation or operations.
- Develop partnerships with customers, supply chain, and others to initiate and scale projects through collaboration.
- Drive regular internal and external communication, highlighting change initiatives, recognizing and celebrating progress and achievements among key stakeholders.
- Work and collaborate with both local and international forums/companies in to establish leadership in sustainable business.
- Create a culture of sustainability, facilitating new opportunities, and driving best practices in line with legislation, trends, and opportunities.
- A bachelor's or master's degree in a relevant field such as sustainability, environmental science, business, or a related discipline.
- 10 years of work experience on sustainability management or related roles in a recognized company of which 5 years should be in senior management.
- Strong communication and networking skills with the ability to work with multiple stakeholders both within and outside of the organization.
- Strong strategic thinking and planning skills to set and achieve sustainability goals.
- A strong advocate who is passionate about a more sustainable world.
- Proficiency in data analysis and the ability to interpret sustainability metrics and trends.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs