- Design and implement appropriate HR strategies that assist in achieving organizational business strategies from people perspective
- Identify the staffing and recruitment needs, while practicing the best practices to attract the best 'talent' & retain
- Design and implement an effective performance management system, reward schemes to motivate staff and influence employees' outcome
- Assess training needs, development initiatives and implement them effectively
- Develop and submit HR related information for decision making purpose
Candidates Profile / Skills and Requirements:
- Minimum 10 years of Managerial experience with exposure to Financial Industry will be an added advantage
- Solid organizational skills with ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously with positive attitude
- Excellent team player with an outstanding personality, able to connect with all levels across the organization
- Bachelor's Degree in Human resources, Business administration, or related field required with a Master's Degree
- Ability to communicate in Tamil would be an added advantage.
Age Limit: Less than 45 years
Salary is negotiable according to skills and experience.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs