Applicant should be a dynamic and self-motivated team player with an outstanding personality who has ability to work well in both team oriented & self-directed environment.
Main Job Task and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for production, Industrial Engineering and Quality Control
- Provide leadership for the team to achieve operational KPI's
- Report operational performance to the management board with improvement suggestions
- Mentor and motivate team members for engagement and achieve productivity standards.
- Prepare and manage CAPEX based on the future forecast and budget ● Implement strategical processes and standards which will enable for operational excellences
- Analyze resource requirement based on future demand and operational cost
Applicants must possess:
- Sound knowledge and experience on Electronic Manufacturing Industry
- Outstanding communication, negotiation & presentation skills
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills with analytical mind
- Excellent in organizational and Leadership skills to develop, motivate and
inspired the team to be achieved company vision & mission
- Familiar with SAP ERP system & MES system
- Hands on experience with latest manufacturing technologies (eg.: Al, Industrial 4.0
Educational / Professional Qualifications:
- MBA, MSc in Manufacturing Engineering, BSc Engineering or equal degree
- Minimum ten years of experiences in operations of EMS (Electronic Manufacturing Services) or Similar Industry.
- Sound knowledge and Experience in LEAN Six Sigma Manufacturing Technologies
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the selected candidate.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs