Hutch is rapidly emerging as Sri Lanka's No. 1 choice for mobile broadband services. A continuing focus on delivering great value products and a high quality experience, Hutch's recent nationwide expansion deploying the country's most advanced 4G network, has geared Hutch to reach new heights.
Hutch is a fully owned subsidiary of Hong Kong based CK Hutchison Holdings Limited (CKHH), a global Fortune 500 conglomerate operating in 52 countries.
Telecom operations of CKHH span the globe covering UK, Ireland, Austria, Sweden, Denmark, Italy, Australia, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Sri Lanka, Vietnam & Macau.
With our expansion plan and to reach new heights in a dynamic and rapid evolving industry, we are looking for a result oriented, committed and self-motivated individual to join our team.
- Participate in business process changes that may affect the company's ability to identify, monitor or collect revenue (e.g ., new system implementations/upgrades, new product roll outs, etc.)
- Continuously work to understand and mitigate losses to ensure the highest levels of revenue recognition.
- Maintain in-depth understanding of industry trends relative to revenue assurance practices.
- Perform regular reconciliation and analysis of revenue streams and Carry out the audits of end to end reconciliations of all revenue streams.
- Look into revenue leakages at each of the system instances and identify the gaps in the existing controls.
- Especially monitor Voucher Card Management processes for accuracy and reconcile activity between network elements and billing / Charging Systems.
- Review any fraud patterns in the revenue streams along with the Fraud Management team.
- Appropriate First Degree in IT/ Computer Science/Finance (or equivalent) with a minimum of 5 years of experience, preferably in the telecom industry.
- Computer knowledge of database and programming languages such as SQL
- Knowledge of fundamental accounting principles
- Project management and planning skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Should have excellent people management and leadership skills
Please forward your application along with contact details of non-related referees
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs
No. 234, Galle Road, Colombo 04.