Duties and Responsibilities
- Installation/ re-installation, Configuring, Troubleshooting of operating systems such as Windows (Win9x/ XP/ 2000/ NT), as and when required by the company.
- Office Automation Software such as MS-Office, etc. S . UK
- Device Drivers for all hardware peripherals such as Graphics (VGA) card, LAN card, CD-ROM Drives, CD-Writers, DVD-ROM Drives and etc.
- Providing support for problems regarding usage of OS & OA Software.
- Checking that all desktops are periodically updated with Anti-virus software/ virus definitions and escalating any nonconformity.
- User Support/ Problem solving for various (OA) applications.
- Identifying recurring problems, reporting trends to management and recommending solutions or correction procedures.
- To initiate escalation process if required to resolve the problem.
- Co-ordination with various OEM's/ Principals/ vendors for spare Management.
- We are looking for an enthusiastic candidate for a reputed institute in Malabe.
- Related professional Certification.
- Minimum of 6 months work experience in a similar capacity.
- Proficient in English and excellent communication skills.
Remuneration will not be less than Rs. 40, 000.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs