comprises of a suite of villas located in Weligama, Ahangama, Colombo, Nuwara Eliya and Hanthana. Each location has been carefully selected and each property was painstakingly developed to appease a niche clientele who visit our properties all year round. We will leave no stone unturned in our quest to identify an exceptional individual who will bring on board a degree of refinement and finesse that could be translated into creating precision communication and to welcome more visitors to our properties. We are hiring,
RESTAURENT AND BAR MANAGER
Key Responsibilities and Requirements
- Coordinating daily restaurant management operations with maintaining high productivity and quality.
- Maximizing customer satisfaction and, responding efficiently to customer complaints.
- Maintaining inventory, ensure bar is well stock and clean.
- Maintaining budget, monitoring the restaurant cost and
- Established target, schedules and policy procedures in Food and Beverage
- Lead food and beverage team by attracting, training and appraising talented personnel
- Designed exceptional menus with consultation with Executive chef and make necessary improvements
- Male personality with food and beverage managerial experience in hotels and restaurants more than 5+ years.
- Fluent in English and able to problem solve and handle emergencies in effective manner.
CHEF DE CUISINE
- Ensuring that all food meets the highest quality standards and is served on time.
- Planning the menu and designing the plating presentation for each dish.
- Coordinating kitchen staff, and assisting them as required and hiring and training staff to cook all the menu items.
- Stocktaking ingredients and equipment, and placing orders as needed.
- Enforcing best practices for safety and sanitation in the kitchen and maintaining good cleanliness and health.
- Creating new recipes to regularly update the menu and keeping track of new trends in the industry.
- Incorporating feedback from restaurant staff and patrons to make improvements or resolve issues.
- Qualification from a culinary school.
- 5+ years of experience in a similar position.
- In-depth knowledge of food principles and best practices.
- Ability to thrive in a high-pressure environment. Available to work on-call, after hours, weekends and holidays.
- Experience managing inventories and stocktaking.
CHEF DE PARTIE
We seek to appoint a creative and hands on Chef De Party with excellent people skills to work in an exciting and modern Food & Beverage operation, delivering exceptional service to our guests. They must adhere to health and safety standards to provide clients with the best possible serving. We are looking for a strong candidate who has the ability to run the day- to-day operations, Strong emphasis will be placed on ensuring high quality food whilst maintaining budgeted costs.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs