- Resolving technical issues (hardware and software) from incoming internal or external businesses and end user's contacts and proactive notification system for Industry Standard Servers and related products
- Assisting end users to avoid or reduce problem occurrences
- Engaging support as needed to ensure SLA demands are met
- Responding to service, product, technical, and customer relations questions on subjects such as features, specifications, and repairs on current and discontinued products, parts, and options, based on customer entitlement
- Proactively assisting internal or external businesses and end users to avoid or reduce problem occurrence.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- 1 year experience in relevant technologies and customer environments.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in language to be supported
- Experience in troubleshooting in a technical environment
- Software and hardware knowledge of computing, storage and peripheral devices
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs