A WELL-ESTABLISHED INTERNATIONAL COURIER COMPANY IS LOOKING FOR A HR & ADMIN MANAGER AND A TRANSPORT OFFICER. IF YOU ARE A TALENTED, HARDWORKING AND RESULTS DRIVEN PERSON, HERE'S THE GREATEST OPPORTUNITY FOR YOU TO BE A PART OF A SUCCESSFUL TEAM.
- Responsible for the overall recruitment process and manage the full employee life cycle
- Conduct/ organize induction and training
- Maintain personal files and administrate leave and attendance
- Responsible for staff engagement and other company activities
- Identify and bridge the soft skills training needs of the staff members
- Manage disciplinary issues of the staff and conduct disciplinary inquiries
- Conduct exit interviews and provide exit analysis for the management
- Total fleet management and assist with the operations department.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Age above 35, Male or Female
- Minimum 5-10 years of relevant experience in the field
- Excellent communication skills
- Professional experience in HR is a must
- A bachelor's degree in a relevant field is an added advantage
- Energetic, service-oriented personality with a positive attitude.
- Good organizational skills coupled with the ability to multi task
- Sound knowledge in Microsoft office package
- Attention to detail and task oriented
- Sound knowledge in labor law
- A self- driven individual with commitment to learning and improvement
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs