- Bachelor's degree in human resources or relevant qualification in CIPM.
- 1 years of experience as an HR assistant in an academic industry would be an added advantage.
- Exposure to labor law and employment equity regulations.
- Effective HR administration and people management skills, understanding of HR functions and best practices.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Works well under pressure and meets tight deadlines.
- Highly computer literate with capability in email, MS Office, and related business and communication tools.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs