Richard Pieris Group is a highly market driven technology oriented diverse conglomerate engaged in a wide spectrum of businesses including Plantations, Retail, manufacturing of Rubber and Plastic based products, Tyre, Construction, Financial and other services. We believe in attracting and retaining the best talent to ensure continuous growth of our business ventures.
The selected candidate will be responsible for,
- Develop and implement processes and procedures to ensure the payroll is processed efficiently.
- Ensure that all statutory deductions and payments are made on time accurately.
- Liaise with HR and Finance teams to ensure all payroll related activities are in line with company policies.
- Conduct interviews for all non-executive level candidates, short listing & selection according to the qualifications, experiences & the job requirement.
- Maintaining applicant data base & should keep good relationship with recruiting / manpower agencies, educational institutes, community services & other internal / external sources
- Should attend all HR related activities as and when it's required.
The ideal candidate should possess:
- Possess a Diploma in HRM from IPM / NIBM or part qualification in PQHRM or any other equivalent qualification from a recognized institution.
- Possess a minimum of 1 - 2 years' experience in payroll, recruitment & other related functions in a retail business.
- Be between 21 - 30 years of age.
- Possess good verbal & written communication skills in English and Sinhala.
- Be computer literate with good knowledge in MS office Package (MS Excel).
- Be able to work under pressure / proactive & familiar with team approach.
An attractive remuneration package awaits the right candidate.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs