Richard Pieris Finance is a fully owned subsidiary company of Richard Pieris and Company PLC. Richard Pieris Group is a highly market driven technology oriented diverse conglomerate engaged in a wide spectrum of businesses including Plantations, Retail, Manufacturing of Rubber and Plastic based products, Tyre retreading, Construction, Financial and other services. We believe in attracting and retaining the best talent to ensure continuous growth. To support the expansion initiatives, we are looking for ambitious Individuals with personal drive and excellent interpersonal skills to join our team.
The selected candidate will be responsible for,
- Responsible for handling key HR processes namely performance management, talent acquisition, employee engagement, learning and development and industrial relations related matters.
- Responsible for maintaining up-to-date personal files & all employee related records system.
- Responsible for the company attendance process and timely and accurate deliverance of required data to Group HR.
- Responsible for all the payments and subscriptions related to HR and maintain clear records.
- Submit accurate payroll inputs to Group HR to process payroll on weekly/monthly basis.
- Assist Manager - HR in drafting/preparing and arranging board papers/memos and other important documents related to HR.
- Confirm and responsible for the accuracy and integrity of all HR related information and data maintained in HRIS.
- Ensure adherence and compliance to HR policies and procedures, liaising with Group HR and statutory requirements.
The ideal candidate should possess:
- Minimum 2- or 3-years' experience in a reputed company in similar or junior executive capacity.
- Qualified in HRM degree or equivalent qualification from a recognized University/Institute
- Sound understanding of legal aspects pertaining to employment and labor relations and best industry practices.
- Should be flexible, innovative, and people-oriented person with the ability to work under minimum supervision.
- Exceptional IT literacy and analytical skills (MS Office package & Email)
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs