KEY RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Assist with day to day operations of the HR functions and duties.
- Provide clerical and administrative support to management.
- Compile and update employee records.
- Process documentation and prepare reports relating to personnel activities.
- Deal with employee requests regarding human resources issues, rules, and regulations.
- Carrying out payroll process.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE :
- Degree/Diploma/Professional Qualification in Human Resources Management.
- 1-2 years of experience in similar capacity.
- Must have basic knowledge of labour laws.
- Must process strong communication and organizational communication.
- Male candidates are encouraged to apply.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs