Mahaweli Reach the Truly Signature Resort in The Hill Capital with Its Trademark Hospitality Is Looking for Dynamic, Highly Motivated, Innovative Individuals with The Right Blend of Attitude and A Clear Passion for Excellence to Join Our Team.
- The selected candidate will be required to attend to recruitment processes from advertising to onboarding, co-ordinate
- performance management processes, rewards and welfare schemes, analyze and co-ordinate training needs and
- programmes, manage staff accommodation facilities and related matters, handle labour related inquiries and assist in other HR functions. Knowledge in ISO & HACCP will be an added advantage.
The Ideal candidate should possess.
- Degree / Diploma holder in HR Management.
- 2 - 3 years' experience in HR field.
- Excellent inter- personal & written & verbal communication skills in both English & Sinhalese.
- Computer literate with good knowledge in MS Office applications.
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- The ability to multi task and work independently.
An Attractive Remuneration Package Will Be Offered to The Right Candidate, Based on The Qualifications, Experience and Competence.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs