Required Qualifications, Skills & Experience
- Diploma in Human Resources or related field.
- Proven experience as an HR Assistant.
- Hands-on experience with HRIS.
- Assist in payroll preparation by providing relevant data (Attendance, Leaves).
- Assist with day to day operations of the HR functions and duties.
Personal attributes and Competencies required
- Self-motivated and dedicated team player with a great attitude and the passion and persistence to drive for excellent results.
- A methodical individual with strong problem-solving skills and excellent leadership qualities.
- High level of integrity and capability to work independently.
- Availability to work extended hours to meet deadlines, when necessary.
- Male preferred.
Selected candidates will have the opportunity for growth within the company and will be rewarded with an attractive remuneration based on experience and qualifications.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs