Your key responsibilities will include:
- Coordination of Organization Development interventions and managerial recruitments.
- Effective calendar management for D-HR&BI with zero conflicts and follow-up on meetings & appointments.
- Assist Divisional Heads in the execution of talent strategy and provide, timely insights on HR trends and high level of executive support through research.
- Keep databases and files up-to-date and manage all correspondence with all stakeholders.
- Monitor Divisional KPIs, provide insights on HR information using the HRIS, PMS, Workforce Planning and report to D-HR&BI.
- Administration of the management payroll & insurance scheme for timely payments.
You will bring:
- A Degree in Management or a related Professional qualification in HR from a recognized university or institute.
- 2+ years' experience in a similar role working for a Divisional Head, preferably in Human Resources or Administration.
- Exceptional Analytical Skills.
- Excellent Skills in Microsoft Office Packages.
- Experience in working on ERP will be an advantage.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs