MCH Australia and LWR Australia are bespoke uniform brand and headwear, fashion wear design studio located offices in Brisbane and Sydney, having our development hub and manufacturing plant located in Wattala from design to delivery in headwear and garments.
With our 25 years long standing business in Sri Lanka, currently we are expanding our operations to increase our capacity by 400% in the island expanding to 4 manufacturing units. Hence, we seek qualified professionals in the industry.
- Monitor recruitment process to ensure that the company attracts high quality staff.
- Maintain the required budgeted cadre at any given time.
- Sound knowledge in recruitment, selection, and retention strategies with payroll Management Support to the current and future business needs.
- Developing & implementing company compliance standards.
- Monitor health & safety, compliance standards on a daily basis and take appropriate actions to maintain quality standards.
- Coordinate & manage all the compliance audits reviews and assessments.
- Work closely with all the internal departments to make sure all employees are adhered to the standards.
- Competent in employment relations practices comply with legal requirements and are consistent with human resources best practice and ethical trading initiatives and global compliances.
- Pronounce Performance Management practices and processes support and recognize high performance and motivates staff to achieve performance goals continually. Skill matrix, 9 box, 360-degree evaluation methods etc.
- Understand Training and Development policies and processes and maintains effective relationships with staff and Welfare and JCC representatives.
- Demonstrate continuous improvement in personal development of employee wellbeing.
- Assist in identifying TACT and map career / succession plan.
- Conduct induction and orientation programs for newcomers.
Work Attributes and Qualifications
- Should Be Excellent in Communication by Periodic KPI Reporting, Computer Literacy as Well as Knowledge in Payroll Software Will Be a Distinct Advantage.
- Demonstrates a commitment to sustainable resource management.
- Degree in Human Resource and other relevant Qualification
- Should possess an excellent command of English and Sinhala languages, both oral and written.
- Tamil language skills will be definite advantage.
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience in a similar capacity
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs