Bileeta (Pvt) Ltd is an award-winning Technology Company that takes pride in developing innovative Enterprise Solutions to empower various industry landscapes with a focus on offering better experiences for the communities we serve.
This opportunity is for young and aspiring applicants to be part of our Delivery and Support Team of our cloud-based enterprise resource solution dedicated to providing the best end-to-end client implementation and support services.
As an Implementation Engineer you will be responsible for the successful implementation of our enterprise resource planning solutions to our valued clients. Reporting to the Head of Delivery, you will directly liaise with clients to ensure the seamless implementation of new modules such as Supply Chain Management, Financial Management, CRM, Resource Planning, Manufacturing, Sales etc. hosted on our ERP platform.
- Understand and analyze customer requirements and map the requirement on the ERP system.
- Conduct gap analysis between client requirements and the existing ERP platform, and prepare Software Requirements Specifications (SRS).
- Identify and propose industry best practices to client processes (process Re-engineering).
- Configure, and test the ERP platform according to client specifications, ensuring the highest level of accuracy and efficiency.
- Conduct user training sessions and User Acceptance Tests (UATS).
- Create wireframes and document detailed requirements.
Requirements for an Ideal Candidate
- Professional qualification related to the Finance field such as CIMA, CMA, ACCA or CA or a Bachelors in Finance or Accounting.
- Two years of experience in Finance / Operations / System Implementations.
- Part Qualified candidates or undergraduates with adequate, relevant experience may also apply.
- Working on an ERP as a user/system administrator would be an added advantage.
Benefits and Perks
- Competitive Remuneration par with industry standards plus accelerated incentive scheme for exceeding budgets and profitability.
- Learning and development environment with the support from the leadership.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs