- Coordinate with freight forwarders, Suppliers and process the necessary documentation.
- Order processing with suppliers and arrange shipments according to the import plan.
- Follow up on required approvals to facilitate timely affective clearance/ dispatch of goods
- Performs costing of all import shipments for goods in transit in the ERP System.
- Liaises with Finance Department for opening letters of Credit, transfers, and supplier payments.
- Authorizes our Freight forwarders to clear the goods in case of direct shipments.
- Prepare and submit relevant reconciliation reports as required.
- Perform additional duties commensurate with the current role, as and when requested by the management.
- Minimum one Year of relevant work experience.
- Degree in Supply Chain or related field / equivalent professional Qualification.
- Analyzing, and organizing skills .
- Good knowledge in MS Office and ERP systems
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English
Excellent corporate exposure coupled with other incentive packages and sound growth opportunity available for the right candidate.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs