INTERN - AUTOMATION & ENGINEERING (DANKOTUWA)
- Involve in new automation projects under manufacturing plants.
- Be responsible for completing a given special project within the expected timeline.
- Need to maintain the 5S facilities in the plants.
- Support to maintain smooth operation in manufacturing function.
- A fresh graduate/ an undergraduate in a bachelor's degree in Mechatronic / Electrical Engineering.
- Basic knowledge of CAD software and Microcontroller Programming.
- Knowledge of IOT, machine learning and Machine designing will be an added advantage.
- Independent, committed and works with minimum supervision.
- An inspiring contriver.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs