- Consult subject matter experts to develop eLearning content following instructional design principles to educate customers on how to use the Camms software.
- Collaborate with internal teams to produce eLearning content including video, graphic and written content while applying instructional design principles.
- Use interactive learning techniques to design courses and educate software users.
- Collaborate with internal teams to develop microlearning videos and GIFs as a mode of learning delivery. Maintain and upgrade courses as necessary to ensure it is up to date with the latest feature releases.
- Develop and refine course assessment as knowledge checks to evaluate the effectiveness of training content.
- Assist in administering the Camms LMS and website for learning content.
- Ability to problem solve and work collaboratively with internal stakeholders globally.
- A team player and a strong collaborator.
- Excellent communication skills in English, both oral and written
- Have a positive attitude and willingness to learn.
- Currently following a degree or a professional qualification in the field of IT/HR/Management.
- Willingness to pursue a career in corporate learning and development.
- Graphic design and audio narration/editing will be an added advantage.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs