The ideal candidate shall be required to:
- Carryout Internal Audits as per the Audit plan.
- Subsequent follow-ups and clearance of Internal Audit issues states in the Audit reports.
- Assist to prepare reports of Audit findings, related risks and recommendations for improvements.
- Support the regulatory compliance program and perform necessary checks.
- Follow-up on audit findings to ensure timely and proper remediation.
- Travel outstation when need arises to conduct spot audits and branch visits.
- Should be flexible to work additional hours with the "can do" attitude.
Applicants should possess the following:
- Fully qualified AAT or Part qualification in the relevant field of Accounting/ Finance - CA Sri Lanka or reading for a bachelor's degree in accounting/ finance, or related area from a recognized university or institution.
- Minimum one year work experience in Audit.
- Good auditing skills, sound knowledge in Auditing, Finance and Regulatory
- Requirements, good communication and reporting skills are essential for this role.
- Be able to converse in English and Sinhala, while proficiency in Tamil would be an added advantage.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs