We are looking for dynamic and passionate individual to join our finance team as an Internal Audit Executive under the Internal Audit department. The potential candidate will add value and improve our operations by bringing a systematic and disciplined approach to the effectiveness of risk management, control and governance processes.
- Evaluating internal control system, recommended improvements and continuous monitoring for risk mitigation.
- Prepare a risk register, evaluate the existing internal controls and suggest improvements.
- Audit Accounts Receivables and Accounts Payables in compliance with financial policies and procedures.
- Assessing and approving potential suppliers through quantitative and qualitative assessments.
- Investigate and resolve any internal or external inquires related to supplier invoices.
- Engage in process improvement opportunities and initiate relevant cost reduction practices to drive efficiency in the organization procurement process.
- Conduct financial Assertion Audits relating to Assets or Liabilities periodically.
Conduct Taxation compliance audits periodically.
- Auditing all the payment segments and preparing audit reports for management.
- Qualified or Part Qualified in CA, CIMA, ACCA or Degree in Accounting/Finance / Management or equivalent qualification.
- Minimum 2-4 years' work experience in a similar capacity.
- Excellent Communication skills.
- Sound knowledge on ERP and Microsoft Office is preferred.
- Ability to work under minimum supervision.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs