Internal Audit Executive
Objective of the role:
- Assist the Audit Manager in executing the monthly audit plan.
- Maintain accurate, updated and clear procedure manuals on each audited process.
- Carry out the assigned and planned audit work and ensure timely completion.
- Preparation of audit working papers relevant to the conducted audits as per the standards set out along with required supporting documents.
- Report internal control violations and deviations from standard operating procedures highlighted through conducted Audits to the Audit Manager.
- Assist the Audit Manager in drafting finalized internal audit reports and provide recommendations.
- Proper filling and maintenance of index working paper and audit reports for future reference.
- Assist Audit Manager to conduct process-based audit and risk-based audits on a monthly basis.
- Visit branches under the guidance of Internal Audit Manager and evaluate the effectiveness and efficiency of internal controls put in place.
- Perform additional duties that commensurate with the current role, as and when requested by the management.
You should possess:
- A Bachelor's degree in Accounting/Finance/ Business OR a part qualification from the Institute of Charted Accountants of Sri Lanka. (ICASL/ACCA/CIMA)
- A minimum of 1 to 2 years of experience at an Audit Firm preferably in IA or in Commercial Sector)
- The ability to work under pressure with minimum supervision, be self-motivated and have exceptional accounting and analytical skills.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs