We are on the lookout for a dynamic and an energetic individual to join our Internal Audit team and assist the Internal Audit Manager in planning Internal Audits in the organization and perform fieldwork including branch visits, review exposed risks and effectiveness of internal controls put in place in order to mitigate any risks.
Objective of the role:
- Assist the Audit Manager in executing the monthly audit plan.
- Maintain accurate, updated and clear procedure manuals on each audited process.
- Carry out the assigned and planned audit work and ensure timely completion.
- Preparation of audit working papers relevant to the conducted audits as per the standards set out along with required supporting documents.
- Report internal control violations and deviations from standard operating procedures highlighted through conducted Audits to the Audit Manager.
- Assist the Audit Manager in drafting finalized internal audit reports and provide recommendations.
- Proper filling and maintenance of index working paper and audit reports for future reference.
- Assist Audit Manager to conduct process-based audit and risk-based audits on a monthly basis.
- Visit branches under the guidance of Internal Audit Manager and evaluate the effectiveness and efficiency of internal controls put in place.
- Perform additional duties that commensurate with the current role, as and when requested by the management.
You should possess:
- A Bachelor's degree in Accounting/ Finance/ Business OR a part qualification from the Institute of Charted Accountants of Sri Lanka.(ICASL/ACCA/CIMA)
- A minimum of 1 to 2 years of experience at an Audit Firm preferably in IA or in Commercial Sector)
- The ability to work under pressure with minimum supervision, be self-motivated and have exceptional accounting and analytical skills.
The company will correspond only with shortlisted candidates.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs